Obama/McCain debate conclusion: OUT WITH THE OLD; IN WITH THE NEW!
Posted by kayinmaine on October 8, 2008
Good gawd. Last night’s debate, however boring, showed Americans exactly who John McCain is. He’s part of the old, tired right wing agenda that hurts average Americans, promotes the wealthy, and doesn’t have a new idea, even if it was laid down in front of him. In other words, it’s more of the same if you vote for McCain!
As the old saying goes: “OUT WITH THE OLD; IN WITH THE NEW!”.
America needs ‘new’ right now. Our country has grown old & tired and it’s been beat around for the past 8 years. Our country needs medical attention and we’re not going to get even a Band-aid if Johnny gets in the White House! He couldn’t even resusitate a gawddamn fish right now!
Observations/thoughts during last night’s debate:
- Tom Brokaw was a complete asshole to Barack Obama. He truly revealed this after his skirt flipped up by basically telling Barack Obama he could not rebut McCain’s statements and how he’s the Moderator Guy! It was scary to watch! Pompous elitist asshole Brokaw has become.
- A collective gasp was felt around the nation when John McCain reduced Barack Obama down to “that one”. Yep, the man representing George Bush & Dick Cheney’s 3rd term couldn’t even call the black man by his name! What an asshole.
- Johnny was walking around the stage like he shit his pants or something. It was very irritating.
- McCain should concede the election right now, so Barack Obama can start fixing our nation! Yeah, yeah, and we’ll tell George Bush to get out of the White House right now, so Barack can!
- The town hall format was kind of weird. Seems ole Johnny who was dying to have a town hall debate with Barack for months now….ended up blowing it! Maybe Barack should have done a town hall with McCain because it would have kicked him out earlier?
What were your thoughts as the debate was happening? Or did you miss the whole thing because you fell asleep early on? 😉